Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Happy Tuesday!

Hello! Yesterday was an absolutely gorgeous day...a cloudy, rainy day with everything coming into full bloom. So I grabbed my camera and captured a few photos :o).





There is inspiration all around you.

Birthday Card

Here is a fun and colorful birthday card I created using my goodies from the Occasions Catalog #137363 Hello You Thinlets, #137362 Balloon Framelits and the #137783 Birthday Bash DSP.



All my best ideas come to me in the middle of the night! I couldn't figure out what to do for the strings of the balloons so I went to bed. And when I woke up I knew what to do...cut a sliver of cardstock and wrap it around my paper piercer and ta-da! Curly cues on my balloons.



I keep a SU container of extra pieces on my desk and when I am needing that little extra...I look in this for my inspiration!

Weekly Deals - April 14


Birthday Bash Designer Washi Sheets  by Stampin' Up!
Birthday Bash Designer Washi Sheets
Price: $9.95 $7.46
Handheld Stapler
Handheld Stapler
Price: $9.95 $7.46
Labels Collection Framelits Die
Labels Collection Framelits Die
Price: $26.95 $20.21
Mother's Love Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Mother's Love Photopolymer  Stamp Set
Price: $24.95 $18.71
Pansy Punch
Pansy Punch
Price: $15.95 $11.96
Something Borrowed Embellishments by Stampin' Up!
Something Borrowed Embellishments
Price: $6.95 $5.21
Striped Scallop Thinlits Die by Stampin' Up!
Striped Scallop Thinlits Die
Price: $24.95 $18.71
Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies by Stampin' Up!
Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies
Price: $24.95 $18.71

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment