Friday, April 3, 2015

Good Friday

 On this Good Friday may we never forget the true meaning of Easter. 'For when He was on the cross, I was on His mind.' 
- Unknown


Hello! Just wanted to post a few more Easter treats I made last night for the girls at work.

Easter Treat Holders

I was at Hobby Lobby and saw this colorful Easter paper...so I bought a few sheets.


 And this is what I came up with "sour cream containers."



These are so easy and fun to make and only require a trimmer and adhesive. I used sticky strip to make the cylinder part and snail for the top and bottom. So you can easily open it to get to the goodies! I filled mine with Hershey's Chocolate eggs, Kisses and mini Peanut Butter Cups...YUM!!!

The measurement for my sour cream container is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

Tip: I use the bone folder to help curl the paper before I added the adhesive.

Carrot Treat


I found these chocolate carrots at Walmart for $1 a bag and just had to get them. I made this matchbox holder for the carrot.

The measurements I used were 2 3/4" x 6 1/4". Score on the long side at 1/2", 3 1/4", 3 3/4". I used the #119859 Extra Large Oval punch and a glue dot to attach the carrot to the cardstock. So easy to reproduce!



Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment