Sunday, March 29, 2015

Lindt Baby Bunny Carrier

Happy Sunday! I wanted to post a project we made at Friday night's workshop...just in time for Easter!

I found a tutorial online for this super cute carrier for the Lindt Baby Bunnies...YUM!!!


He's so sweet all nestled in his custom carrier. And he can easily be removed without tearing the carrier.



To make this carrier I used the #129021 Window Framelits, #119855 Large Oval punch (for the box), #119882 Scallop Border punch, #133325 Fringe Scissors, #104294 Sticky Strip, #119247 Pearl, #133322 Petite Petal punch, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush and Pear Pizzazz cardstock.



I made these for my two boys! 


The Clearance Rack has new items


Check it out HERE!








Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)







No comments:

Post a Comment