Sunday, March 22, 2015

HaPpY sPrInG!

Hello! I am so excited that SpRiNg is finally here! The sun is shining, birds are singing and I am ready to put on my flip flops!

I was out shopping this weekend and found these cute little chocolate bugs at World Market. 



Here they are up close and personal...




To make these super simple cuties I used Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo and Pacific Point cardstock along with the greetings from #137932 Cheerful Critters stamp set, #120906 2 1/2" Circle Punch, #118874 2 3/8 Scallop Punch and the 1 3/4" Scallop Punch.


From the Stampin' Up! Blog...

Blendabilities Product Line Has Been Discontinued

Many of you may already be aware that we have experienced a quality issue with our Blendabilities product line and we thank you for your patience as we’ve worked through this sensitive matter.
 
We’ve done everything possible to work with our manufacturer; unfortunately, with no solution in sight, we’ve had to make the difficult decision to discontinue this popular product line.
 
We have provided you with a Q & A in the hopes that this will answer any questions or concerns you may have.
 
Thank you for your support as we continue to look for products that will meet our customer’s needs and provide you with the quality that you have come to expect from Stampin’ Up!


More sad NEWS....

My Digital Studio thru Stampin' Up! is being discontinued.

I know many of you loved MDS and this makes me sad.

As this happens if you have questions, please let me know. I want to support all of you who have purchased this product.

First I want to stress to everyone that you HAVE to get all of your downloads off the Stampin' Up! website and onto your hard drives. And you HAVE to back that up since you will not be able to retrieve after May 31, 2015. You can upload to Dropbox.

You can still use MDS. The software investment costs are not gone.
It uses Vector images that can be purchased online thru many websites.
Such as 
http://www.shutterstock.com
Also, in researching my upline has found that http://www.persnicketyprints.com
will print your mds creations.
They print calendars, cards and many other things such as Instagram mini books!


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment