Friday, December 19, 2014

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Good Morning! I am so sorry I haven't posted for awhile. This holiday season has been crazy busy for me. I haven't stopped crafting I just haven't had time to post but I have some stuff to share with you today.

Santa Treat Boxes


I found these cute boxes on Erica's site and I just had to CASE them for the girls at work. They are so stinkin' cute! I changed it up. I used the new #135315 Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper for the mustache and some mini black clothes pins.


These were so fun to make and the girls loved them!


Holiday Recipe Book


I wanted to show you these cute recipes books I found at Hobby Lobby. I bought several of these for my family and personalized the front.


Here is the inside...so fun and colorful!


I have shipped out all the Christmas gifts and now I am ready to enjoy this wonderful holiday season with my family:o).



And this is what my craft room looks like right now...yikes!

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment