Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sweet Treats

Are you ready for Valentine's Day? I hope I am...these are a few treats I made over the weekend. I love making treat boxes. So when I saw Becky Roberts file folder treats I had to make them! I added M&M's and Valentine candy corn to our #102757 cellophane bag and attached the Valentine tags I posted on February 1.




File Folder Treat Holder


  
The measurement for the cardstock is 3" x 5". Score at 2-1/4" and 2-1/2". The Designer Series Paper is 2-1/4" x 3". 



 Here is my template.


Attach your Designer Series Paper (DSP) with adhesive on the smaller side. DSP should line up with score line.


Using the #133774 envelope punch board you will line up cardstock right in the middle and punch.

Slide cardstock to the left and line up at the 2" marker and punch.

Turn your card to the opposite side and repeat the process.


Once you are done your piece will look like this.

 Take your scissors and cut off the small tab on each side.


Fold on the score lines and ta-da! Your folder is complete. 



You will then stamp a saying on the tab, insert treat, wrap twine around the folder and attach punch art with a glue dot.





Valentine Tag




I used the #129983 Chalk Talk Framelit, #132153 Label Bracket Punch, #131820 Tags 4 You stamp set and #132996 Fresh Prints DSP to create this tag. Then I added some Hershey Nuggets to our #102757 cellophane bag...YUM!!! TIP: I placed the chalk talk framelit at an angle to have the lines going in a diagonal direction on the tag.
 
Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!
 
Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment