Monday, February 3, 2014

Santa's Gift!

I must have been a very good girl because Santa brought me a Silhouette for Christmas...Woo Hoo! Last week my friend Mary came over and showed me, Shelby and Lori how to use the Silhouette and all I can say is AWESOME! I totally tapped into my creative side. So here is my first project.



The #132996 Fresh Prints DSP is one of my favorite paper pack. What a great color combo!


Organizing 

I wanted to show you some of my organizing in my craft room.



I got these plastic bins at the container store and they are perfect for storing paper. I labeled plastic dividers (Cropper Hopper) according to Stampin' Up's color collections with my trusty dymo label maker.



I took most of my framelits and put them in #119105 Clear Mount Stamp Cases and added a magnetic sheet to keep them in place. 
I labeled the cases and put the number of framelits at the bottom 
so I don't have any missing framelits.



I store them in a DVD shelf along with my stamp sets.



This is one of my embellishment units. I love lots of color and variety...it stirs my creativity! I also found that if you see what you have you are more likely to use it.



This weekend I was at IKEA and purchased this FANTABULOUS rolling cart. I can't wait to fill it with more product!

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!
 
Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment