Sunday, October 13, 2013

Retreat Activities

Lori planned some activities for us to do...Woo Hoo! Decorating a witch hat, a goodie bag swap, a card swap and "a surprise challenge."

The Witches Hats




Don't they all look great? All of the girls brought some supplies:
tulle, ribbon, Halloween picks, spiders, flowers, stickers and paper. 
We all mixed and matched the supplies to decorate our hats.


For those of you who know me, I had to "tweak" my witches hat the next morning. I attached the spooky to a gerber daisy which made it pop.


The Card Swap






Aren't these cards AWESOME? The owl card was my swap. I really enjoyed making this card...it put me in the mood for Halloween. So sorry I forgot to take pictures of the goodie bag swap:o(.
 Oops...I am sorry I forgot to post that my inspiration came from a card created by Jeanne Streiff.


"The Challenge"

Saturday morning Lori handed each of us a sheet of paper (When Pigs Fly by Graphic 45) and a coffee stirrer and told us to make something with those two items...and that is what we did! Here are the projects we came up with.




I think we tackled this challenge:o)

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment