Friday, October 11, 2013

I am back!

So sorry this past week was super crazy. I have been taking pictures, crafting and went on a weekend retreat with a group of AWESOME girls! It was so beautiful in Lindale, Texas. We had a blast. Here are a few pictures I took for my photography class.


This cute cuddly creature showed up at our doorstep wanting to be loved and we named him Chester. He hung out with us all weekend and I followed him for about an hour taking pictures of him...this was the sweetest!


 Look at this picture...I love it! There was a cobweb behind the chime and the sun just lit it up.


This vase was on the porch of one of the cabins and the color caught my eye.



 And this is our cabin which slept 6 of us.

I will post more pics of my weekend getaway.

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)



No comments:

Post a Comment