Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Oh Happy Day/Project Life

Oh Happy Day! 


Today is Our 20th Wedding Anniversary...woo hoo!




On July 30, 1994 I married my soulmate. 

Project Life

I'd like to share with you a little more about the world of Project Life by Stampin' Up! This memory keeping system is NOT your traditional scrapbooking. This is about getting your pictures off your hard drive, into an album and documenting your story. By using Project Life's functional pocket pages and beautiful designed card collections, you will be able to complete weeks, months and possibly even years worth of memory keeping in no time at all!

This weekend I sat down to go thru my Project Life by Stampin' Up! stash. Here it is broken down for you...


#135298 Everyday Adventures Kit

Each card collection has 100 double-sided, color-coordinated cards in 
3 sizes: 4" x 6", 4" x 4", 3" x 4".



First, let me just tell you that while I love everything this kit came with, the little box it comes in is AWESOME! It will hold your entire kit, accessories, pens, photos all in one little box. It was purposely design that way:o). As someone who does a lot of my memory keeping at crops/retreats this will come in so handy. Keeping me organized so I can plan out each page and keep everything together. And see that little yellow label around the side of the box (left side). A sheet of stickers comes with the box in several languages to attach the name of each pack so that you are able to keep them all straight.



I also wanted to point out that the cards are designed for both horizontal or vertical placement...how awesome is that?


 #135301 Accessory Pack



I ordered the accessory pack too but had no idea what was inside. First, there are these super-cute little sticker letters in both black and green. A sheet of clear plastic accessories. LOVE the colors! Then there are wood cuts and arrow clips. How fun are those?



Next there were 4 different die-cut 3" x 4" cards, along with cardstock stickers (4 sheets). Great embellishments for journaling. And a roll of washi tape with two colorful circle epoxy stickers!


Project Life Page

I sat down to do some memory keeping with my Project Life by Stampin' Up! It was so simple...I selected my pictures and trimmed them, slid them into the pockets, added 1 pre-printed card, did some journaling on another card and added an embellishment. Ta-da...done in 10 mins. 



I absolutely love how quick and easy this form of memory keeping is.

Stay tuned for more pages...I will be using the Project Life 
Day to Day stamp set and Framelits.

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment